Sunday, May 22, 2011

*Agua*

To him,
Time flies,it seems like i just know you few months ago.
But today is officially the 365 days we've been together.
Thanks for your tolerance and everything you had done for me.
I'm really happy to meet you in my life,
You gave me so much happiness and memorable memories.
I appreciate you from my bottom of heart.

This time is him to decide where to celebrate,
just bcos i'm tired of thinking where to go anymore.
After browsing from the internet,
he finally decided to go Straits Quay to try the 
Mediterranean Cuisine Restaurant named AGUA.
It sounds like Ah Gua in hokkien ler.
Well,it is just located at the ground floor of the mall,
G-18 if not mistaken.




* The Restaurant *
















The Starter of the night

The Agua Platter
A selection of cold cuts such as 
Iberico ham,Serrano ham,Chorizo and Lomo,
With slices of Manchego Cheese,
Served with Olives and Hummus.


Dar said that hummus is a sauce
Middle Eastern dip or spread made of mashed chick peas
and blended with olives and other herbs. 
Yea....is the yellow mashed-up stuff in one of the smaller plates.
It is nice to dip together with the bread and ham. 


Here comes my favorite Bruchetta 
It is a toasted ciabatta with marinated tomato cubes,basil and olive oil.
It is very healthy and actually we can do it our own at home too.
It's very easy and we can add on some cheese on top and baked it as well..
Trust me,you sure will like it!!!


Chicken Terrine for Dar,
The top of the small bow its the chicken fats,
inside was brandy flavored chicken liver terrine with homemade chutney.
It taste good when i don't know it was chicken liver,
I really can't believe i ate chicken liver last night.
But it is awesome !!!






A glass of wine with the Ham and cheese its nice too ! 




*Cheers*




Dar's Main course
Moussaka
Greek dish with minced lamb,
aubergines,potatoes and rich bechamel sauce,
served with fried potatoes and salad,




My Main Course
Pork Medaillons Monaco
It's pan fried pork medaillons,
Caramelized shallots,and herbs baked potatoes,
served with fried potatoes.




That's all for our Anniversary Dinner,
Thanks to the waitress that help us to take photo,
but too bad i didn't bring my DSLR cam,
So...our only 2ppls pic abit blur....
But still like it



I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ You Dar
Happy 1st Anniversary to both of us
I'll always by your side no matter what.
*wink* *wink*

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

XOXO.XOXO 

No comments: