Tuesday, June 7, 2011

~Eaton Viet Thai~

Oh,I'm back with food again.
My life was all about food,this is why no matter how hard i try to keep,
and I'm still FAT !!! 
I'm really envy those people eat alot but still look nice and slim lor....
Can you guys share share the secret with me ??


It was a Friday night,
Due to the next day is public holiday,it's so jam every where in Penang...
So we decided to go Tanjung Bungah area to have our late dinner 
just to avoid the heavy traffic at down town there.


Yea...we both love to eat Thai food !
Try the new restaurant that we haven't eaten before named 
"Eaton Viet Thai Restaurant"
 

The Menu of Eaton Viet Thai






They have many choice inside their menu and yet the price is reasonable.
Ok,let's see what my boss order.


Vietnam Fresh Roll - Vegetables


This is Vietnam Vegetables Salad,
we order this instead of order Thai mango salad 
Dar said try something new,
although i like mango salad very much.


Err..not really remember what this called d.
But it taste very spicy and sour.


Yellow Curry-Beef 
This 1 taste very good and i like it very much ! 
But don't know how to cook it....:(


Phad Thai
Fried Thai noodles.
This 1 not so good if compare with Red Garden 1.

Overall for this Thai Restaurant i rate it 7.
Stay here with me and i will share more and more with you guys...
X.O.X.O


No comments: