Friday, May 20, 2011

Annabelle's Place

Hi,Im back again....
It's been a month i didn't update my blog....was so lazy ler......
But now i kinda got mood
Bcos i got a special date with my babe on last night...
It also can treat as a surprise from her...thanks ya.
*Happy Girl Talk*

Went to this place called Annabelle's Place.
The cafe is full of British ambiance. 
It is located at Tanjung Bungah some where near Tarc there.
Didn't know that got a beautiful place here ler...
Guess i'll come more often to this place !!



The entrance of the Cafe




The British style kitchen....super like it !!!



The Menu of Annabelle's Place



We place our order and keep shoot shoot shoot inside the cafe.
Luckily the cafe has not much people last night...XD


*Surprise*
Yea......she's in Penang !!!
Opppss.....she gonna kill me soon !!
Hehehee.......My pretty babe !!! 


A very nice tea pot and a tea cup even it look very simple.



She was like my model whole night...keep shooting for her only.....
Not fair leh...i got not much pic tat night ! 
:'(


A sweet smile


I realized this pic looks like sum1...but i can't mention the name here.... =P
Did you guys know who is it ?


Our late high-tea basket 


1st layer
Fruits and cookies


2nd layer
Scone with cream and strawberry jam
My favorite !


Last ---> Sandwiches and cakes.
Looks nice ler and it taste nice too!!!



The camera girl just forget to tell me abt my hair....:S


Pretty babe n Me !!
After so long didn't see her...we just have to much to talk about...
I'm keen to wait her back to work in Penang...
but guess still need to wait till mid of June...
Wei...come back faster lar okay ? 
I still got alot of nice place gonna share with u leh...hahaha...


Wow...this pretty girl came from where ? 
May i have your phone number pls ??


Abit cacat this pic...Zzz.ZZzzzz....
S,pls come back often and practice ur skills k....


Time flies so fast....
It's time to back to accompany our boy d...
Hope to see you soon babe !!
I got Happy Night with u....

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
X.O.X.O

No comments: