Thursday, March 31, 2011

*Marchiessss*

Today is the last day in March
Wow...this month i got 10 of my friend will celebrating their big day...
1 of them is my lovely Tua Pui potato and
1 of them is my lovely mum !
AND
out of this 10 ppl,
1 of my fren's anniversary and
1 of my fren's salon opening,
wwooooww....
so much special day in this month

XD

(HAPPY + BROKE)

For those who born in March
Let me sing a birthday song to all of you


HaPpy BirTday To U,
hAppY birThday tO u,
Happy bird day to all OF u,
Happy birthday toooooo uuuuuuuuuuu

Wish all of you had a wonderful birthday celebration with all ur loved 1...
For gals stay pretty always and For guys stay handsome always.
Have a blast one ya ! 
Muackksssssss


020311

050311

090311

120311

140311

140311

250311

260311

280311

310311

 

Happy 8th anniversary to my lovely babe too
wish both of you getting married soon.
Teeheeee 

From now on..i got another place to hang out d
It's my bestie salon...
Frensss..must go to support her ya...
wish her shop ONG and HUAT ar....
Congratzzz my lovely little kitty bosss.....

 Just bside Your Town (Nibong Tebal)

Now i only knew I got a very busy MARCH...
But i'm happy for all of the best thing in this month...
When is my turn ???
hmmmm....
i think is sOon liao.......
Hopefully 
;p


Muacckkksssss
XOXO 

No comments: